
So I usually don't like to talk about myself, (who am I kidding, if you really know me that's all I do), so I've decided to open up to my blog that I created only to see my brother's blog.
So this last Saturday my out door soccer team had a game. Which we won!! Anyways, this team was quite competitive, which makes me competitive. If you know anything about soccer I play sweeper, which is right in front of the goalie and right behind that middle defender. I pretty much clean up the mess that the other players let get by. I like to slide tackle and push people around. It's how I get my anger from the week released. This last game though a girl that was pretty good decided to use her arms a lot, ie: grabbing your shirt or pushing you with her arm. I got a little sick of it at one point and pushed her off of me and said, "what the f**ck?". The ref saw what happened and called a penalty on her. That pissed her off so she decided to say, "why don't you get some visine so you can fake it a little more." Me being the person who can't let someone say the last word said, " how do you expect me to fake you pulling on my arm? Obviously the ref agrees with me." Anyways, needless to say I ended up having to take her on at few more times and she kinda got the best of me. You can't tell how bad it is from the picture but I'm feeling it.
No comments:
Post a Comment